Tuesday, April 16, 2013

What's on your office's desk? (^ ^)

Stuff on my office's desk

What will you keep on your office's desk? Junk food? Makeup tools? Papers? Magazines?

Most of the things on my desk are skin care products (face and body). Due to the air-condition in the office, therefore I use lot of moisturizing products to moisturize my face and body. I do not have tons of makeup tools but I have tons of skin care! Especially for my dry skin!

Here we go....

For face, LANEIGE water bank essence / AVENE soothing hydrating serum and MY BEAUTY DIARY aloe vera watery jelly mist.

For body, hand cream ( Kored brand) / CRABTREE & EVELYN ultra-moisturising hand therapy / SIGNATURE COLLECTION moonlight oath body lotion. Sometimes I will apply some PALMER'S cocoa butter formula vitamin E scar serum for pigmentation or scar on my face or body. Last but not least, LANEIGE sunblock SPF 35, this is very important and usually will apply before out from my house. The texture is very smooth and just comfortable for my skin. 

For sure, after shower, I will definitely apply skin refiner, balancing lotion, moisturizer and essence before sunblock. I don't use foundation nor BB cream because I will think that will block my pores and condemn my skin. MOISTURE MOISTURE MOISTURE! My skin need hydrating and moisturizing. Both of these playing an important role in my skin care routine. 

Gals, moisture and pampered your skin before it's too late!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger